We are proud of our school uniform. It is practical, looks smart and contributes to the children’s feeling of belonging to our school community. As with every other area of school life, we have high expectations about how children should dress when they come to school each day, and we will contact parents and carers if any issues or concerns arise in connection with a child’s uniform or appearance.
Our school uniform
- V neck sweatshirt – red with logo
- Sweatshirt cardigan – red and logo
- Red and white checked dress –
- White polo shirts – no logo – (red or white during the summer term).
- Plain grey/black socks
- Plain grey/grey or black tights
- Grey trousers or black (straight legged - no leggings) grey skirt or dress (appropriate knee length)
- Black sensible shoes (no heels, no trainers)
- Hair bands in school colour
- Hijabs (if required) – grey/black or red in plain colours only, no patterns.
- Book bags – red with logo
Our P.E. kit:
- Black or Navy shorts
- Plain white T shirt – no logo
- Indoor PE – plimsolls
- Outside sport – trainers with good grip and support (not plimsolls)
- Plain black or navy tracksuit (optional in colder weather)
- Hairband to tie long hair back
How to order school uniform
You can now order and pay for school uniform online by using the Price and Buckland online ordering system, which is very simple to use and has a secure payment system. Delivery can be to a designated address which will incur a delivery charge or sent to the school for you to collect at no charge.
Please click here to visit the Price and Buckland online shop:
Please click here for Price and Buckland 2020 free into school delivery dates
You will be asked to register to create your own personal log in.
If you have any issues registering online, please call Price and Buckland on 0115 964 0827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.