Bad Weather Procedure
We believe it is important to keep the school open on all normal school days even when some poor weather and road conditions exist. However, sometimes the weather gets the better of us and a decision to close or restrict school opening has to be made.
If the weather conditions are severe enough to force a full closure this decision will be communicated by:
- Text message to all staff
- Local radio communication
- Text message to all parents/carers
- School website
- School answering machine (if possible)
- Notices at main entrance (if possible)
The decision to close the school will be taken by the Executive Headteacher and Head of School and will be taken by 8.30am at the latest.
Please click the attachment below to read full details of our bad weather procedure.